I found a bucket of Poblano Peppers at the market this week for $1. $1!!!! I’ve never used them before, but thought for a buck, I could find something to do with them. In the back of my mind Stuffed Poblanos were roaming around. I’m sure I’ve seen them somewhere before and wanted to try them at home.
With just a few ingredients, these are easy to make. Jeremy gives his hearty approval.
5 medium to large Poblano Peppers
6 oz. softened cream cheese
1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
1/4 tsp. ground turmeric
1/4 tsp. curry powder
1/3 cup finely diced jalapeno peppers
- Wash and pat dry poblano peppers.
- Cut stem end off poblano peppers and remove any seeds from the inside.
- Mix cream cheese, blue cheese, turmeric, curry and jalapeno peppers very well.
- Cut the end off a pastry bag, about 1 inch up for a rather large opening. Fill pastry bag with cheese mixture.
- Fill peppers almost to top of pepper opening with cheese filling.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.