This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you order products via this post we receive a percentage of the sale, at no extra cost to you.
What do you do when you don’t want, or can’t have, red dye and it’s VALENTINE’S Day and the world has turned red for two weeks and you want something besides chocolate? You beg friends and neighbors for information and maybe throw in a couple of begs here and there that if anyone finds any to PLEASE pick it up for you, or maybe you search Facebook and Pinterest and Google and Amazon and every natural food store you know of.
We’ve long been a Dye Free Family so I’ve gotten used to the label reading and hunting for yummy candy without the fake colors. I’m compiling a list of where to pick up some natural candy in time for the big day, and I’m also adding Amazon links for easy purchase.
- Kraft Brand Jell-O Simply Good–“NEW JELL-O SIMPLY GOOD is made with the good stuff like real fruit juice, vanilla bean, banana, cocoa and with no artificial flavors, dyes, or preservatives.” Purchase on Amazon HERE.
- Unreal- “We’re on a mission to unjunk the world by reinventing America’s favorite foods. We’re starting with M&Ms® and Reese’s®, making them without junk, with less sugar, and with better taste. Every ingredient we use is non-GMO, always real, and never artificial. Organic wherever there’s a real benefit. Sustainably sourced and fair trade ingredients. Less sugar. No gluten, corn, or soy. Made with real ingredients that make every bite taste unreal!” Purchase on Amazon HERE
- India Tree- “We offer an exciting assortment of quality ingredients for cooking and baking, ranging from pantry essentials to party decoratifs–all carefully selected with the creative cook in mind.” Purchase on Amazon HERE.
- Natural Candy Store–“All the fun without the funny stuff!”
- Yummy Earth–“The #1 Organic Candy Brand in Amercia!” Purchase on Amazon HERE Valentine Packs
- Black Forrest Organics– “Black Forest Organic thinks you deserve the best…of everything. That’s why we make mouth-watering candy using only the most thoughtful, premium ingredients, a ton of passion and a touch of love. Hard work never tasted so good.” Purchase on Amazon Conversation Hearts Purchase on Amazon Organic Gummy Hearts Purchase on Amazon Organic Lollipops
- Torie and Howard- “It’s time you had your own treats and we have them for you. Torie and Howard bring you a whole new way of looking at candy. Try our fresh-off-the-vine flavors using sophisticated, epicurean recipes made with organic, all-natural ingredients, no additives or preservatives. Treating yourself has never been this good for you.” Purchase on Amazon HERE
- Surf Sweets-“Pure treats. Pure Joy.” Purchase on Amazon HERE
- Annie’s Organics– “Organic for every bunny.” Purchase on Amazon HERE