This Lavender Eucalyptus Sugar Scrub is easy peasy to make, smells amazing (!!!), looks pretty and doubles as a DIY beauty product and, wrapped up in jar with a pretty bow , makes a great homemade gift.
We grew both the lavender and eucalyptus this summer, dried it and have been storing it for such a time as this. This recipe doesn’t take much of either herb, so there will be plenty left for other crafts and sugar scrubs.
1/2 cup white sugar
2 Tbsp. cup grapeseed or olive oil
4 Tbsp. combined dried, crushed lavendar and dried, crushed eucalyptus
- Crush lavender and eucalyptus together in a mortar and pestle or very finely chop on a cutting board.
- Measure 1/2 cup white sugar.
- Add lavender and eucalyptus to sugar. Stir together.
- Drizzle oil into sugar herb mixture.
- Mix well until all ingredients are combined.
Store by placing in sealed container.
To use sugar scrub: Wet hands and place a small amount of sugar scrub in palm of hand lathering into skin to remove dead skin cells smoothing skin.