This Blueberry Pear Crisp is a perfect blending of seasons…end of summer as well as hints of fall. With a crispy, sort of sweet, sort of savory and easy to make topping it’s a perfect end to meal.
- 2 cups frozen or fresh blueberries
- 3 cups pears, drained and cut into bite sized pieces (I used two home-canned jars of pears)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour (I use all-purpose GF)
- 2 Cups Oatmeal
- 1/2 stick softened butter
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- In a greased baking dish add blueberries and pears, stir together.
- In a separate bowl mix topping ingredients with hands, making sure to cut butter in well until you get a crumb texture.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for approx 25 minutes or until topping begins to brown.
Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or Homemade Whipped Cream