Our Homemade Alfredo sauce will go on anything, including just a spoonful in order to partake of it’s goodness.
Or a cupful.
Tuesday night we ate this meal on our deck and it was both a spectacular meal and evening.
2 boneless chicken breasts, sliced horizontally (making 4 thin pieces)
Italian Dressing, enough to marinate
1 pkg. frozen sweet peas
1 box pasta, any shape
- Marinate Chicken filets in Italian Dressing while making the alfredo sauce.
- Make alfredo sauce.
- Make pasta according to package directions.
- Add the peas to the sauce and let simmer.
- While peas are simmering grill chicken breasts until done.
- When peas are cooked through add the sauce to the pasta and mix well.
- When serving, add sliced chicken to top of pasta and sauce. And eat, man. Eat it like you’ve never eaten before.