Also called Bouquets of Goodness. Also Also called something I found on Pinterest and actually made. AlsoAlso Also called the perfect bridesmaid bouquet-Something to carry down the aisle and a snack too. #runningonthreehoursofsleepandtellingbadjokes
1 Waffle Cone per person
1 large package of Melting Chocolate
Fruit Salad–a lot ( I used two packages each of strawberries and blueberries, bananas and a bit of watermelon)
- Melt Chocolate according to package instructions. Keep warm.
- Lay parchment paper on counter or table.
- Dip tops of waffle cone one by one into melted chocolate.
- Swirl cone to get rid of any excess chocolate.
- Drop a dab of chocolate into the bottom of the cone for extra joy.
- Carefully lay each cone on parchment paper for chocolate to harden.
- Repeat as needed.
- Keep in cool place while making fruit salad so chocolate won’t melt.
- Make fruit salad by cutting fruit into very small pieces.
- Just before serving add fruit to cones. These won’t last to make ahead of time as the cones get soggy.
- Serve immediately.