These neck warmers are really comfortable. I made a dozen for our recent Spa Night at church.
Materials Needed for 1 neck warmer
1 fuzzy sock (you can find these at most stores. if you’re like me you can also find them by digging through your kids’ dresser drawers and then be alarmed at how many socks they have)
1 1/3 cup uncooked rice
6-10 drops essential oils, any scent
- Using a funnel fill sock with uncooked rice. (make sure to leave enough space for movement of rice while using warmer, so it can confirm to your body.)
- Sprinkle essential oils in rice.
- Sew top of sock together, tightly so no rice falls out.
- Massage sock, so essential oils spread.
How to Use
- Place warmer in microwave for 40 seconds.
- Use away!