- Jeremy is done his EMT course.
- The girls are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel with schoolwork.
- The garden has been 70% planted.
- All is quiet at this moment-quiet enough that I am listening to the birds sing as I type, even though all four (five)of us are home.
- I’m eating tomato and mozzarella salad, dreaming of the day I can pick my own cherry tomatoes from just outside the front door.
- Eye Potatoes are drying on the kitchen table in preparation for planting.
- There are three loads of laundry folded and 8 more loads waiting to be washed.
- Summer camps are on the horizon.
- Jeremy bought me the prettiest light pink flowers today.
- Homemade Sweet Tea Homemade Sweet Tea is on the agenda today.
- The air smells like summer.
- The to-do list is getting checked off by the minute. (phew…)
The end. Have a blessed, blessed day.