Mmmm.mmm…mmmm…frozen banana bites. These FBB are such a great little snack. Easy and quick to make, will last in the freezer and BONUS-it’s chocolate. And fruit. And nuts. It’s got to be healthy somewhere, right?
1 package dark chocolate chip
2 bananas, firm
1. Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet (make sure cookie sheet will fit in your freezer)
2. Cut bananas in 1/2 inch slices. Set aside.
3. Melt chocolate over a low/medium heat on the stove.
4. Using a fork or toothpick, dip banana slices in chocolate. Place them immediately on the parchment paper. Add toppings (almonds in this case, but you could use anything)
5. When all the bananas are covered and placed on parchment paper, put cookie sheet in freezer to freeze the bananas.
When they are frozen and chocolate is hard, you can place them in a Ziploc bag for smaller area keeping in freezer.
To eat: let sit for 3-4 minutes. Or eat them entirely frozen. Either way.